Angela Casey, MD, FAAD
Angela S. Casey, MD, FAAD, is a board-certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery.
- Undergraduate Degree: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Medical School: University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY
- Dermatology Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Mohs/Procedural Dermatology Fellowship: University of Vermont School of Medicine/Fletcher Allen Health Center, Burlington, VT
- Founder, Bright Girl by Angela Casey, MD - Skincare for teens/tweens
- IR Medtek: Principal Investigator