Michael Kolinski, DO, is board certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine/Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine by the American Osteopathic Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (AOBNMM). Following completion of a BS degree in Biology from Eastern Michigan University, Dr. Kolinski attended Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, earning his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Kolinski completed his residency at MSU’s College of Osteopathic Medicine in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine/Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. He has an interest in interventional pain management. Prior to his undergraduate studies, Dr. Kolinski served four years in the United States Navy.
· Residency 2012, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine/Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine - East Lansing, MI, Michigan State University
· Residency 2004, Family Medicine with Sports Medicine Track, Metropolitan Hospital - Grand Rapids, MI
· Internship 2003, Traditional Osteopathic Rotating Internship, Mount Clemens General Hospital - Mount Clemens, MI
· DO 2002, College of Osteopathic Medicine - East Lansing, MI, Michigan State University
· BS 1998, Biology - Cum Laude - GPA 3.67, Eastern Michigan University